Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    Fuck you all with giant splintery sticks and no lube. You should all be very fucking ashamed of yourselves. Go live in the netherlands if you want to put helpless people to death!!!!!

    I fucking hate the dems. Hate them hate them hate them!!!!!!!!

    First you are blocking attempts to save terri's life. Special notice goes out to Barbara Boxer, a hateful spiteful shiteating bitch from california, (I hope she gets huge painful 'roids and her asshole drops to her ankles), and also to Ron Wyden, a treehugging donkey loving shitpot from that rainsoaked hole of oregon, may his nuts shrivel and his ass burn, and let's not forget Carl Levin, another asswipe dem but this one from michigan. Any other dems that tried to block this from happening I hope that the above befalls you also.

    Michael schiavo? Asshole.
    Judge Greer? Asshole.
    Felos? Asshole.
    All of you assholes. There is a special place in hell for folks like you. But since you probably don't believe in hell it doesn't matter to you. I hope you believe in reincarnation and in your next life you come back as some form of anal parasite in the asscrack of some bedridden diseased whore in the most backwater hole on this planet.

    How you can be against the death penalty for muredering scumsucking hosebags from the pits of hell but advocate and actually work to starve an innocent woman to death is beyond me.

    ABORTION? OK.

    STARVE AN INNOCENT WOMAN TO DEATH? GOOD DEAL!!!!!

    PUT A MURDERING PIECE OF GARBAGE TO DEATH FOR KILLING A FAMILY????

    HELL NO!!!!!!!

    You folks simply don't want to be in power do you?

    You so love the underdog, (as long as you can play on their emotions and have them vote for you) that you now insist on permanently BEING the underdog.

    You all are the lowest form of creatures on this planet, equal to terrorists, aclu lawyers and the shit that sticks to the bottom of my shoe.

    Pond scum is absolutely a fine species next to you. As a party you are endangered species, and one I wouldn't raise a finger to protect.

    We won't forget your disdain for helpless incapacitated people next election. I will make it my personal mission to call attention to your scumsucking ways.

    FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!
    blog comments powered by Disqus