Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    While checking stats I noticed that a visitor was referred by Pia's little pink slice of unreality over at 'courting destiny'. I read through the comments in the post that referred my little visitor, and noticed that it was a thread I had commented on.

    It was a rambling little post that would have gone almost unnoticed by me but somehow I ended up there, and made a comment. In that post she said some things about Cao and commented about Terri Schiavo, saying:

    "I write about Cao not because I want to but because she represents an extreme that more and more American’s are falling into. However she has made herself look so stupid this weekend, I doubt anybody but her most faithful adherents will listen to her anymore.

    If you’re interested in seeing a comment by Cao, and the depths of her stupidity. please go to The Cranky Liberal’s Saturday post.

    Technically I’m probably more qualified to write about the Terry Schiavo case than Cao is as I have extensive training and work experience in end of life issues. However there are many variables in that case that make me wary of talking about it.

    People should be wary of talking about things when they are lacking complete knowledge of the facts."



    Now at this time I didn't even post a comment about her words on Cao. Rather I said, with a nod to the comment above mine:

    This isn’t about what God wants….this is about stopping an evil man from killing a woman that is very much alive and in need of therapy.

    Terri is not brain dead, not in a persistant vegetative state, and certainly not cared about by her spouse.

    This has deeper implications than just Terris’ life.
    Comment by Kender — 3/7/2005 @ 10:23 pm"



    Imagine my surprise when at the bottom of that thread, almost two days after I made my comment, I found this:

    "I will never ban people from commenting, but I will never answer Kender again.

    Not out of lack of responses but because Kender can take personal attacks to a level where nobody has before.

    All Kender does is inspire hate–even from people who might like his thoughts.

    Comment by Pia — 3/9/2005 @ 8:55 pm"



    Now to be fair in that two day span I did manage to piss this drooler off, but really folks......does this girl not realize that she is just feeding the bear?
    blog comments powered by Disqus