Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    According to a story in NewsMax the Mexican American Political Association (MAPA) is planning a day that latinos refuse to work, shop and go to school to send a stern message to Washington.

    Good.

    I hope they get fired in droves.

    What about the massage that is getting sent to Washington by THE LEGAL CITIZENS of the United States of America?

    You know, the message from those that VOTE????

    The message that we want our laws enforced, and we don't want our government to reward those that break the law? That message?

    Remember that message?

    Let them refuse to work...and report everyone that doesn't work to ICE. Sure, there'll be some folks that don't work on May 1st that are legal citizens, but I think it is teh responsibility of employers to make certain that their employees are legal citizens and allowed to wokr here.

    While we're at it ICE should attend those rallies and start rounding up the criminals they find protesting.

    To all of you that don't have a logical leg to stand on and scream racist at those of us that want our laws enforced I say....well, you know what I say to you for that:

    Besi Mu Culo, pendejo.
    blog comments powered by Disqus