Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    Woken Sheeple, a "blogger" I have linked below, has set her blog to accept comments only from 'team members'. You have no idea how hard I have been laughing about that. If this goofball actually does manage to get team members they are certain to be those folks that not only have a tin foil hat, but a matching suit and live in a hut almost completely off the grid with that even lined in foil, feverishly surfing the web for the "proof" they need to finally bring down Bush and his "devil worshipping cohorts" while watching for "black vans" parked down the street and listening for black helicoptors hovering nearby.

    I don't know why they would listen though. Everyone and their brother knows the black helicoptors have a secret silent mode and if the government wants to monitor you they do it through satellite. I guess that is what all the foil is for huh? (see? I did it again. I just fed into their "theories")

    BTW, don't even bother going over there. She doesn't deserve the attention as she has nothing origional to say and simply posts news tidbits from another TFHWs blog.

    On a sad note I did lose one of the most entertaining fools I have yet found online. Oh well, there's always Nascarblue.

    Damn I'm a mean bastard sometimes.
    I just LOVE me.:D
    blog comments powered by Disqus