Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    The Italians, ever the couragous type, have taken balls to a whole new level, while endangering U.S.-Italian relations, (the diplomatic kind, as the other kind will never be endangered, I mean really, have you ever gotten a load of them Italian chicks???).

    Italy judge orders CIA team arrested over kidnap

    MILAN/ROME (Reuters) - An Italian judge has ordered the arrest of 13 people linked to the CIA for "kidnapping" an Egyptian terrorism suspect in Milan and flying him to Egypt where he said he was tortured, judicial sources said on Friday.


    My only question is this, is the CIA going to stand for this? Or will they hang them out to dry under the catagory of "They knew the job was dangerous when they took it?"

    You can read the rest of the article here.





    In another story that deals with Italy, it seems the Finns want to boycott Italian products because the Prime Ministre of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, "insulted both their cuisine and their president this week"

    What Berlusconi said about their "cuisine" is that he had to "endure" Finnish food and that Italian Ham was better than Finnish Herring. I don't know about the endure part, although I have my suspicions that his assesment is dead-on-right, as the Italians are well known for their food, but having had both italian ham and finnish herring I must completely agree with Silvio.

    As for his insulting the finnish president, I think she is just being a whiny bitch.

    The rest of the story is here.
    blog comments powered by Disqus