Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I have been seeing alot of coverage on Terri's plight. There seems to be a belief that thsi can be settled peacefully, and indeed, peacefully is how the bloggers and the rest of the country want it.

    Michael Schiavo divorces Terri and goes on with his life, peacefully, while Terri goes to her family for much needed rehab and therapy, peacefully, and the people sigh with relief and cheer.

    This must happen.

    The alternative to peace is war, of course, and a war has been raging, but it has been a legal war, a war of words. A war of frustration.

    Liken Michael Schiavo or his lawyer Felos to saddam, (follow me here kids), and terri is the iraqi people. What happens then?

    Uhhuh.

    Or Schiavo, felos and greer can be likened to the nazi party. Logical course of action?

    Very good kids, I see the history lessons are working.

    You know that old saying...the only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

    The bloggers on the blogroll for Terri, (which I would put up if I had gotten the code) are all firmly in the camp of people that will do something when confronted with evil. They are "Good Men" (and Ladies), and certainly brave souls willing to do what it takes to accomplish the goals.
    As a side note I have found, (personal observation here if I am wrong please show me) that the blogroll has no "lefties" on it. I see a preponderance of folks on the right, proud patriots every one of them. I ask, where is the other side of the street? Have I simply missed them?

    Anyway.

    Good men that do nothing to confront evil may be good men, but they are cowards.

    The question remains, are the people in power good men that will do something? Or Cowards?
    blog comments powered by Disqus