Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    To the Dutch I say, Welcome to the new world order. A world where common sense and national priorites should triumph. In a country where democracy reigns, i.e. where the majority of voters decide where the country is headed and what laws to enact in that country, in other words its' culture, radical islam can be a dangerous thing. Witness Theo van Gogh. The Dutch have it correct. Stop the immigration of non-western people and deport the ones that are causing trouble.

    I know to some that may sound racist, however, the vast majority of radical islamic thinking does not come from the "west", it comes from the "east". Moderate islam can be a peaceful religion with its' adherents joining together with 'westerners' to create a prosperous and thriving society. Before we welcome moderates though I must caution you that the moderates will not help weed out the radical factions, and until they do they must be sent packing also. Once they do help identify the radicals and try to make the world a better and safer place for freedom then I think teh moderates should be welcomed in with open arms.

    But radical islam needs to be wiped out.
    blog comments powered by Disqus