Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    First off Corruption Exposer, unlike most of those I find that I don't agree with, actually manned up and called the show. Most of those on the left side of the street don't have the guts to call, so props to him for having the balls to back his stuff up. At least him and I have that quality in common.

    Last night I spent quite a bit of time online telling some scum-sucking fembots what absolute bitches they are.

    They banned me.

    Then they decided to start moderating all comments, so now they have a bit more work to keep their blog up....and I will be checking occasionally to see when they get lazy and complacement and stop moderating.

    So that's two.

    I was also banned from the DUmbass Parallel Universe.

    I swear, some of these guys and hags have no respect for the First Amendment.

    I had a great post about to go up when the news broke about London.

    Horrible stuff, and the DUmbasses are already saying it was a Bush Conspiracy to Take Attention Away from The TRUTH....whatever THAT may be. (A Tip 'o me tam to Duncan Avatar for that lead.)

    But then I heard that Giuliani, the infamous former mayor of New York, was in London when the attacks went down. Fairly close to them I understand.

    Now, I know the conspiracy buffs are saying it is a Bush/Blair Rovian conspiracy, and many people think it was related to London being chosen just the day before for the 2012 Olympics, and others are saying that it was because of the G8 Summit going on in Scotland.

    So now I have some other theories. Bear with me here.

    If it was a Bush/Blair Rovian conspiracy then maybe they didn't set it off to take attention away from anything, but to make Giuliani some news, after all on 9/11 he was right there, on the news and doing what Giuliani does so well. Saying what people needed to hear.

    So that is another theory.

    Let's look at that. We have the "Olympic Theory" (rather a touch possible, I mean, who's to say that NY, Paris and Moscow don't have cells in them with readied bombs and just waited to see who got the games for 2012?), and we have the "Bush/Blair Rovian" theory, two of them actually, one for diverting attention and one for making news for Giuliani. We also have the "G8" theory, which some think is Jihad Joe amking a statement.

    I think these are all wrong!!!

    I think a fatwa has been issued against Rudy Giuliani.

    Think about it.

    9-11...where was Giuliani?

    Yesterday...where was Giuliani?

    Come to think of it, does anyone know where Giuliani was when the trains in spain were attacked?

    Rudy did something to piss off some imam somewhere, and they are in an all out attack to take him out.

    So watch out Rudy, they're coming to get you.

    Hey, it is just as valid of a theory as that tossed out by the moonbats over at the DUmbass Batcave.
    blog comments powered by Disqus