Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I don't know if you have been following the whole brouhaha that has a Wonkette blogger posting crap about Michelle Malkin, but many in the blogosphere have been covering it with pretty much the same words, "They attack Michelle and call her a whore and prove they're childish beyond the pale."

    I haven't seen one person that is defending Michelle get riled and fly of the handle over this, instead sitting calmly and pointing out that the yoyo that attacked her over the video blogging was simply being a cretinous moron with an empty head and full drool bib.

    I feel it is time for someone to toss out the words that, deep down, many people feel towards the tard bait that has a sense of humor approaching that of soap.

    So allow me.

    Dude, you are perhaps the stupidest asswipe that we have seen in ages, and your little butt buddy "operative" certainly must share the helmet with you the next time you go walking. (tangent: is "operative" a shortened screen name? or was "pre-operative" already taken?)

    Seriously, the hate you create by attacking your betters would have earned you a well deserved beating one hundred years ago.......and now, you turdmunchingfellatiousfucktard, you know WHY conservatives yearn for the old days.
    blog comments powered by Disqus