Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    Crossposted from Stop The ACLU

    There is much to be thankful for this season. Most of all I am thankful to God, and my family. I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday, and spending time with their families. I put this up the night before Thanksgiving, because I will be taking the day off from blogging, and spending it with my family.

    In the fight against the ACLU, there are many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for the 133 blogs that have joined our blogburst, and devote at least one day each week to fighting the ACLU.

    I am thankful that for organizations like the Alliance Defense Fund who are fighting the ACLU for religion in public life. Alan Sears, the president of ADF has even written a book about it, ACLU Vs. America. Alan has appeared on O'Reilly and let the public know about the ACLU's perversion of the Constitution, and for that, I am thankful. I am also thankful that they will be at the forefront in protecting Christmas this year.

    I am thankful for the ACLJ. They are out there fighting the ACLU too. They have backed the City of Las Cruces, and many other small towns over religious expression. They have fought for the free speech of pro-life demonstrators, when the ACLU were nowhere to be found. I am thankful for that. The ACLJ have also fought hard against the ACLU's attack against the Boyscouts, and for that I am also thankful.

    I am thankful for freedom, and to our military that protects it. I know that many out there believe it is the ACLU who protect our freedom, but they are actually America's number one religious censor. It is our men and women who put on their uniforms each day, that leave their families back home, and go off to foreign lands to fight for liberation, and freedom. And even they are not immune to the ACLU's attacks. I'm am thankful to all our vets out there. Groups like the American Legion are vital components in the fight against the ACLU.

    I am thankful for Congressmen and Representatives that have the guts to fight the ACLU. Many Congressmen have stood up for the Boyscouts. Representative Hostettler introduced the Public Expression of Religion Act to the House that seeks to limit attorney's fees to injunctive relief only in Establishment Clause cases. The cases the ACLU love the most. The American Legion has gotten behind this legislation, and many other organizations included us have put together a petition for it. The Center For Reclaiming America's petition recieved over 100,000 people backing it. For all of this, I am thankful.

    I am thankful for the grace of God on our great Country. The secularists, through the Courts can take God out of the pledge or maybe even off our money, but they can't take God out of the heart of America. Thank God for that.

    There are many reasons to fight the ACLU, and I am thankful that we are making progress. The ACLU will continue its attempts to rewrite our history, but its good to know that there will be people out there to fight it. The more the public becomes aware of the ACLU's agenda, the more people will fight it, and I am also thankful for that.

    I am thankful for my family, and all the support they give to me. There is a lot to be thankful for.

    This was a production of Stop The ACLU Blogburst. If you would like to join us, please email Jay at Jay@stoptheaclu.com or Gribbit at GribbitR@gmail.com. You will be added to our mailing list and blogroll. Over 115 blogs already onboard.
    blog comments powered by Disqus