Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    It occured to me yesterday while at the grocer's listening to someone mention they try not to purchase items made from plastic (because they are trying to lessen the amount they are throwing away either in the landfill or recycle bin) how we stop war and save the planet. This person tries to buy things in glass containers and recycles most everything.

    Good thing?

    I don't think so.

    Recycling not only hurts the poor but it also promotes war.

    I can hear you now saying "WTF Kender??? How can you draw that conclusion?"

    Let me enlighten you.

    It is really a very simple connection.

    We fight in the ME to stop radical islamists from taking over and subjugating millions of people and holding the world hostage with regards to energy. (If you think for one moment that these jihadists wouldn't hold the worlds energy supply hostage then go get your lobotomy finished).

    Plastic is made from oil.

    The more we recycle plastic the less we rely on new oil to create more plastic.

    The less we rely on new oil the longer the oil is going to last.

    The longer the oil lasts the longer we will have to fight to keep it flowing and secure our safety and Freedom, (and if you can't see the connection between these things please step in front of a speeding bus)

    Therefore, recycling extends the supply of oil, thereby extending wars.

    Wage Peace, Don't Recycle!!!
    blog comments powered by Disqus