Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    Would someone out there, anyone with a shred of sense that is, please tell me why there is anyone at all who is considered smarter than a bivalve still willing to vote for Barack Hussein Obama?

    I can understand going along with the thought that we need more social programs as we now have at least two generations thoroughly indoctrinated in the belief of government as caretaker.

    I can understand going along with the mistaken promise to let the Bush tax cuts expire under the falsehood of "it's taxes on the rich."

    I can even understand the misplaced white guilt vote coming from millions of brainwashed dullards that think we have a racism problem in this country.

    But going along with a man who claims the law enforcement of the very country he is trying to become President of are terrorists for doing the job they were hired to do, are sworn to do in fact is simply beyond belief.

    There are only two possible conclusions to the fact that this man still has supporters.

    One is that his followers truly do believe that law enforcement are terrorists, in which case I defy them to refrain from calling 911 the next time they find themselves in dire straights.

    The second, and much more plausible answer by my thinking is that his followers really are idiots.

    Utter morons.

    Creatures of such stupendously low intelligence that breathing must be a full time job for them.

    There are simply no other choices. They either really hate this country or they are complete and utter....well, face it, there is no level of intelligence yet defined in the english language to define how blindingly stupid these people must be.

    So to all you Obamaniacs out there, please explain to me if you really hate this country so much that you want it to open it's borders and become the third world cesspool so many are fleeing from or are you just that fucking stupid?
    blog comments powered by Disqus