The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ► 2007 (74)
- Interesting Data....and Canada Has It Right!!!
- The Hypocrisy Of Vicente Fox, or Why Bush is the B...
- About Terri
- This is Mexican Land?????????
- Latinos Plan a Work Stoppage Day
- CALL TO ACTION
- Dude, Where's My Country?
- Keep Your Powder Dry
- What are we fighting for?
- An Open Letter to Our Elected Officials 2nd Editio...
- WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!!!!!
- An Open Letter to the Student "Protesters" that Di...
- Immigrant Rights?
- It's The Natural Order of Things
- Orwell on the Horizon
- Ungrateful Moonbat Pacifists Insult Rescuers
- Some Things I Have Learned or Kansas is Boring and...
- Abdul Rahman
- Happy New Year Afghanistan
- THIS is "liberty"??!!
- France: Socialism has created a PROBLEM
- Profiles In Wussiness Award
- Shut Tup Teddy
- Oregan In Need Of Hippy Repellant
- Don't Compare Terri to Tirhas
- The Unified Agenda of the Democrats
- Jean Kerrie is a nerd and a half
- British Baby Given a Chance at Life
- Global Warming?
- The ACLU's Half Truths
- EU Threatens Sanctions, Again
- Iran: Change from Within
- The Liberal Church's Sermon of the Week
- Yet Another Great Parody Song!!!!
- Speakers Up!!!!!!
- The New ACLU Anthem
- Carnival of The Extremely Clueless
- Where the Hell Did Jack Go????
- Blame Ogre!!!
- Go Listen to these Lads!!!!!
- Osama, The Pope and Pat Robertson walk into a bar....
- Guard the Borders Blogburst
- Free Jack Idema Blogburst
- Bad Haiku Weekend
- CARNIVAL...GET YER CARNIVAL RIGHT HERE!!!!!
- Important Legislation To Fight The ACLU
- ▼ March (47)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Article 11. Everyone has the right to enter and leave the Republic, to travel through its territory and to change his residence without necessity of a letter of security, passport, safe-conduct or any other similar requirement. The exercise of this right shall be subordinated to the powers of the judiciary, in cases of civil or criminal liability, and to those of the administrative authorities insofar as concerns the limitations imposed by the laws regarding emigration, immigration and public health of the country, or in regard to undesirable aliens resident in the country
Pay attention to that bit.
"Everyone has the RIGHT to enter and leave the Republic, to travel through its territory and to change his residence without necessity of a letter of security, passport, safe-conduct or any other similar requirement."
This is the reasoning behind the Mexican governments failure to secure their side of the border between the United States and Mexico, which is one of the requirements, I must point out, of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
At the same time, the Mexican government has secured its southern border with Guatamala and Belize, taking the hypocritical stance that the Rights guaranteed to the citizens of Mexico under the Mexican Constitution do not apply to people that aren't citizens of Mexico.
I am sure that Senor Fox agrees with the ACLU, the american left and other socialist groups that state that the rights that American Citizens enjoy under the American Constitution apply to the criminal aliens that have broken into our country and flouted our laws.
If the rights of the Mexican constitution only apply to citizens of Mexico, why do the rights of the American constitution apply to the citizens of Mexico and other countries after they have broken into the U.S.?
For the Mexican government to maintain such a hypocritical policy is absurd.
For Bush to cave to the demands of a government that holds the rule of law in the highest esteem only when it benefits their citizenry is beyond outrageous.
Then again, the Mexican government is only doing what our government should be doing...watching out for its own citizens first and foremost.
Bush is the best President Mexico ever had.