Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I am off to spend the weekend doing cool stuff with my boy. Natural history museum for the dino fossils today.....so I am leaving you with some of my favorite haiku's.

    Yes, I wrote them, and yes, I realize they mean I probably need therapy, but ya' gotta admit, they aint half bad for a hack such as myself.

    Feel free to leave your haikus in the comments......

    Elmo screams aloud
    But his pleas fall on deaf ears
    Bert and Ernie laugh


    Floor creaks in the night
    Big Bird heaves a lustful sigh
    Elmo screams again


    Big Bird loads his gun
    Dropping ratings threaten job
    Teletubbies die



    Teletubbies drop
    Like flies in a mist of Raid
    Big Bird must reload


    Soft moans in the night
    Signal muppets on the prowl
    Oscar looks for love


    Big Birds young groupies
    Defile the letter A
    When the tapings done


    Barney runs like hell
    Big Birds on the prowl again
    Looking for fresh meat


    Kermit makes breakfast
    Bacon and ham and sausage
    Miss Piggy tastes good


    Mickey and Minnie
    Dance and trip the night away
    XTC is king


    Territory marked
    He's just doing his duty
    Pluto wanders on


    Jiminy Cricket
    Sat upon the bank singing
    Until the frog ate


    Mickey and Goofy
    In a compromising way
    The tabloids say


    Buzz and Woody sit
    At the gate of The Kingdom
    Checking out the girls


    There is nothing like
    A six dollar hamburger
    To piss you off good


    Popcorn on Main Street
    Sticks between my teeth and now
    I'm thirsty for Coke


    Three dollar sodas
    Are made with too much syrup
    Now I need water


    I have been in line
    Waiting for this goddamned ride
    Forever it seems


    The Tiki Room song
    Plays in my head forever
    I will go insane


    Its a small small world
    Instead of tiki room song
    I must kill myself


    Mowgli and Snow White
    Well you know how nature is
    She's not so white now


    The dwarves are angry
    Mowgli is trying to hide
    In the pirates ride


    I so enjoy
    The chocolate covered ants
    Oops I just ate Flick


    The Toon Town Trolley
    The late night debauchery
    You get the picture
    blog comments powered by Disqus