Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I am a busy guy...I work in films and train racehorses, raise money for charities and promote musicians.


    That is what my profile says, and indeed I am busy, although a few things are going on that aren't in the profile (radio station) and some things that are there aren't happening at the moment (raising money for charity), and the racehorses aren't running right now. In fact I am down to one horse and she is being trained for dressage, a discipline that I do not handle, so I have a trainer that does do that handling the filly at the moment.

    However, I am promoting a musician. We are in the process of setting up night at the World Famous Roxy on Sunset in Hollywood.

    Why is this important?

    Well, Woman Honor Thyself tried to tag me with a meme the other day, but she neglected to actually MENTION THIS FACT ON HER BLOG, which, as I told her, means that the tag is null and void.

    Meme rules and ettykwetty you know.

    However, the inestimatable The Mary Hunter did mention his victims by name when he tagged me with this meme of death. Actually I call all meme's "meme's of death", but I always try to play along.

    So in the spirit of playing along, I will follow the "For The Sake Of Music Meme" and list the rules, and the songs. I am not going to tag seven people, because I know that at this stage of the game most of the folks I would tag have done it.

    First, the rules:
    List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.


    Now, the songs:


    1:Brian Travis Band: Gasoline. A soulful rock ballad that speaks to my soul about Hope.

    2:Brian Travis Band: Defeated: See Above

    3:Brian Travis Band: Album; Past The Breakers.


    Can you take a wild stab at the band I am working with for the Roxy gig?

    OK, some other current favorites;

    4: After Midnight Project: Take Me Home.

    5:Batlord: Looks odd, kicks ass!!! Check out some more of his stuff here.

    6: Media Orphan: Hero


    And to answer The Mary Hunter's question of what I listen to while I am bashing trolls?

    7:Bond: Born; The entire album.


    Everyone I just named I linked. You can click around and listen to the songs I named. Please, let me know what you think, and if you are in the L.A. area and want to hit the show at the Roxy, lemme know, and I'll swing ya' some tickets.

    By the way, you're welcome for the music.

    And feel free to cruise my friends list on MySpace, I have a lot more kick ass music you never heard there.
    blog comments powered by Disqus