The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Sarah Palin Nude, Naked, Topless Bikini Pics
- Barackales Obamacus
- An Open Letter to Future Supreme Leader Barack Oba...
- Obama's New Ghetto Plan
- Save the Cheerleaders
- What Men REALLY Want In A Wife
- I Am Running For President
- Bumper Sticker Ideas
- There Isn't Enough Racism in the World Today
- Obama's Lost Brother, Will We Get the Same Treatme...
- If Obama Gets Elected We Have Lost Our Soul
- No Day Laborer Left Behind
- A Messed Up Fairy Tale of sorts
- Cult Starved Toddler for Refusing to say "Amen"
- The Other Side of the Street
- Anarchists Band Together to Extort Denver, Destroy...
- Clueless Dhimmi of the Day; UoTA Associate Profess...
- Regarding Nature Deficit Disorder as a Civil Right...
- Claymore Advisors Llc Dumps Tyson, Here's Why You ...
- Teens Charged in Fatal Immigrant Beating
- 32 Illegal Immigrants Do Community Service---By Be...
- Delta Airlines, The Amtrak of the Skies
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
It started on July 15th, when a panel fell off of a plane in St.Louis.
Then, struggling to keep afloat, they raised second bag fees to 50 bucks. That was announced on July 29th. On July 30th, a woman was found dead in the restroom aboard a Delta flight. No word yet on whether she ate the airline food or not, but I have my suspicions. That flight was landing in Atlanta. The reason I bring the destination up is because on July 20th Delta made a woman with muscular dystrophy crawl off of a plane in Atlanta. I guess if you gotta fly Delta don't, at least, go to Atlanta.
On July 20th, Julianna's (delayed) Delta flight landed in Atlanta at 7:30pm, with a connecting flight scheduled for 8:05pm. Julianna, who has muscular dystrophy, missed the connecting flight because nobody came with a wheelchair until 8:05—the same time the connecting flight took off. To make matters worse, the plane crew told Julianna she might make the flight anyway if she stopped waiting for help and got off the plane right now, so she crawled down the stairs on her own. When the wheelchair came she was "wheeled into a back room and advised" that her plane had taken off. But that was just the first half of her ordeal, and the next eight hours only got worse.
Now that's some great customer service. To top that the employees actually debated, in front of her, who was going to take her to the ticket gate.
I think Delta earned their run of bad luck. Not content screwing normal passengers, on June 27th (just before Delta's Month of Doom began) Delta added fuel surcharges to SkyMiles tickets. SkyMiles is Delta's premier travel club created, ostensibly, to give frequent Delta customers perks. I wonder if Julianna is a SkyMiles member? If so she should ask for a refund.
So if you are thinking of flying anywhere you probably may not want to fly Delta. The planes are apparently falling apart, handicapped people can crawl for all they care and they are going to charge you more than anyone else for the privilege of treating you like crap while giving you substandard service.
Kinda' like Amtrak.