The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Sarah Palin Nude, Naked, Topless Bikini Pics
- Barackales Obamacus
- An Open Letter to Future Supreme Leader Barack Oba...
- Obama's New Ghetto Plan
- Save the Cheerleaders
- What Men REALLY Want In A Wife
- I Am Running For President
- Bumper Sticker Ideas
- There Isn't Enough Racism in the World Today
- Obama's Lost Brother, Will We Get the Same Treatme...
- If Obama Gets Elected We Have Lost Our Soul
- No Day Laborer Left Behind
- A Messed Up Fairy Tale of sorts
- Cult Starved Toddler for Refusing to say "Amen"
- The Other Side of the Street
- Anarchists Band Together to Extort Denver, Destroy...
- Clueless Dhimmi of the Day; UoTA Associate Profess...
- Regarding Nature Deficit Disorder as a Civil Right...
- Claymore Advisors Llc Dumps Tyson, Here's Why You ...
- Teens Charged in Fatal Immigrant Beating
- 32 Illegal Immigrants Do Community Service---By Be...
- Delta Airlines, The Amtrak of the Skies
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
I seem to recall that Fridays (the day cheerleaders wore their uniforms all day) was one of the best days in high school and this was one of the reasons. The other reason was it was Friday, duh.
It's not like they're wearing cheer outfits like this. If that was the case I could see banning them, as no teen aged boy worth his sweaty gym shorts would be able to concentrate with a squad of hit girls wearing THAT outfit walking around. Hell, I'm not sure if I could concentrate if you put a squad of hot girls dressed like that around me, and I'm supposed to be a grownup.
In other stupid school news about 500 out of 1200 kids got sent home or in school suspension for wearing the wrong belt, (again a dress code violation) and a school in Florida is debating a dress code for the teachers.
The state of education in this country is insane.