The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- A Word On Change
- Two Americas
- Here's a Thought
- Where Will We Be In Five Years?
- Congressman Brad Sherman, Socialist Twit or Misgui...
- Anyone Against Obama Hates The Irish
- I think I too Chose the Wrong Occupation
- The Insanity of Barack Obama
- Obama's New Seal
- The AP Knows Where It Can Go
- The Failure of American Imperialism (and a promise...
- A Bit of Levity for A Hot June Day
- Starving Janitors Threaten to Strike in Sacramento...
- Americans For Prosperity Already Taxed to the Max ...
- A Bit of Obscure Religious Obscurity.
- "We no longer have a moral compass" and why that i...
- Denied and Rejected, Ken Sherman Continues His Ast...
- Ken Sherman, Lying Whiner or Whining Liar? You Dec...
- UPDATE On Ken Sherman, 40th District California
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
How it is a scam to drill for our own oil is, quite honestly, so mindbogglingly far and away from any vestige of common sense that even the Hubble would have trouble seeing it, were it searching for common sense and not far flung galaxies.
But that's neither here nor there for the purpose of this bit. You see, I have a plan, thanks in part to my pal Robert, and thanks in part to almost every politician out there, especially those on the left and this plan could wipe out our dependence on foreign oil, end the debacle of ethanol and cut greenhouse gasses 86.3789% in one fell swoop.
We harvest the hot air and constant stream of gaseous output flowing from our politicians and convert it to fuel.
Of course we'd have to build a special refinery or two, as the venomous fumes that flow from the mouths of the left is certainly going to be hard on the equipment but just from what we get from Kennedy, Murtha and Pelosi would make it a profitable venture. Add in Boxer, Feinstein and the rest of those gassbags and we'll have energy enough to spare, and can export it to third world countries that lack in that natural reso u....uuummm...well, anyway, the entire world can have tons of energy, as this natural resource seems to be rather plentiful.
The best part of this plan is with a big bag strapped on their mouths to catch our new fuel supply our politicians won't be able to be heard so much anymore, which will of course do two things. One, political discourse in this country would be much nicer, and two, the lies would trickle to nothing.
Of course, then the New York Times would have to go back to printing actual facts and real news, but hey, ya can't win 'em all eh?