The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- A Word On Change
- Two Americas
- Here's a Thought
- Where Will We Be In Five Years?
- Congressman Brad Sherman, Socialist Twit or Misgui...
- Anyone Against Obama Hates The Irish
- I think I too Chose the Wrong Occupation
- The Insanity of Barack Obama
- Obama's New Seal
- The AP Knows Where It Can Go
- The Failure of American Imperialism (and a promise...
- A Bit of Levity for A Hot June Day
- Starving Janitors Threaten to Strike in Sacramento...
- Americans For Prosperity Already Taxed to the Max ...
- A Bit of Obscure Religious Obscurity.
- "We no longer have a moral compass" and why that i...
- Denied and Rejected, Ken Sherman Continues His Ast...
- Ken Sherman, Lying Whiner or Whining Liar? You Dec...
- UPDATE On Ken Sherman, 40th District California
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Among many of the somewhat arcane subjects I study, mostly to answer questions posed to me or to win trivia challenges, (the history of the word "trivia" is great trivia in itself), is "Religious Arcanae". (yes, "Arcanae" is a word. Don't believe me? Come here and look at MY dictionary)
Anyway, my studies of little known and long forgotten religious lore has uncovered an obscure Saint.
In the early 14th century, in modern day France, there lived a man in a small village that was considered Holy by the local populace, (the man, not the village) by the name of Fu Lin Acrimonious D'Ialogue.
It is thought that Fu Lin Acrimonious D'Ialogue was the grandson of a local man that had gone away to Italy some years earlier and returned with stories of a far off place peopled by an exotic race of black haired and yellow skinned people that had conquered a great part of the world far to the east.
Modern theory holds that Fu Lin Acrimonious D'Ialogue most likely suffered from Tourettes syndrome, as he had a habit of walking around the village and spewing curses and outright lies at random, (although these "lies" would later prove to be truths, such as yelling out "You're all a bunch of cowards!!!") and never once did he back down from any of his outrageous statements.
Not even on the day that he died from choking on the local blacksmiths fist did he back down from the random insults that flew from his mouth or once apologize for any of the slanderous lies that was his meat in life.
In 1495 the Church, in a very quiet and now rarely discussed edict and recognizing the truths that Fu spoke nearly two hundred years before, made Fu Lin Acrimonious D'Ialogue a Saint.
In fact there is a prayer for his followers that I have managed to aquire through my very anonymous sources at the Vatican.
It is a prayer that needs to be brought to light and given the attention it deserves as it is also the default prayer of those that we on the right and in the right know as trolls.
Patron Saint of befuddlement and idiocy, please help us, your supplicants and unknowing followers, to keep our ill informed and whiny ass opinions to ourselves, lest we choke on a very large fist. Amen.