The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- A Word On Change
- Two Americas
- Here's a Thought
- Where Will We Be In Five Years?
- Congressman Brad Sherman, Socialist Twit or Misgui...
- Anyone Against Obama Hates The Irish
- I think I too Chose the Wrong Occupation
- The Insanity of Barack Obama
- Obama's New Seal
- The AP Knows Where It Can Go
- The Failure of American Imperialism (and a promise...
- A Bit of Levity for A Hot June Day
- Starving Janitors Threaten to Strike in Sacramento...
- Americans For Prosperity Already Taxed to the Max ...
- A Bit of Obscure Religious Obscurity.
- "We no longer have a moral compass" and why that i...
- Denied and Rejected, Ken Sherman Continues His Ast...
- Ken Sherman, Lying Whiner or Whining Liar? You Dec...
- UPDATE On Ken Sherman, 40th District California
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
I invited Ken down to the local club meeting. Our VP, Vladimir Val Cymbal was even gonna be nice enough to waive the event fee for him if he showed, but he didn't. Too bad. I would have had a nice time sitting down with him to hash over some things.
Anyway, it's been a decent day, although the idiot voters in this state refused to strengthen the walls against imminent domain, and left intact rent control laws that steal money from property owners, but that was to be expected. The average IQ of a California voters is somewhere in the range of a rutabaga, and if there are any rutabaga farmers out there I am sorry if I have insulted your crops, but it's true.
So, now on to November. It's gonna be a long hard slog from here on in, but hey, politics is like a woman....if it's easy it aint fun.
Final results here.
Good night everybody, I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip your waitress.