The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Ken Sherman, 40th Assembly District, California
- Illegal Alien Dies of Heat Stroke
- Kender's Kiss My Ass and Get Out Of My Country Tra...
- It's The Natural Order of Things
- I have a new favorite site
- 5 Year Old Voted Out Of Class, Teacher Wendy Porti...
- Armineh Chelebian For California Assembly, 40th Di...
- Ken Sherman, Bad Republican or Democrat Mole?
- If You Aren't For Obama You Are A Racist
- An Open Letter To Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- How John McCain Can End Welfare and Save the Envir...
- How About Some Honesty?
- Religious Fervor and Barack Hussein Obama
- Where The Hell is PETA Now? or An Open Letter to K...
- Why Are We Banging Our Heads Against This Wall Aga...
- Here's The Future
- We're Gonna Try Something New
- An Example of Why Wage Based Tariffs are a Bad Ide...
- Islamarama Peace Tour
- WELCOME PJM READERS
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
At least Johnny Depp did what he said he'd do and lives in France. Of course he still makes his living from the goodol' U.S. of A. by starring in films made here in Hollywood, but he never said he wouldn't, he just decided to be an ex-pat and live somewhere else.
PACK YOUR BAGS YOU LIBERAL WHINERS......YOU ARE ABOUT TO WIN 4 YEARS AWAY FROM AMERICA AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE!!!!!!!
NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenders' Kiss My Ass and Get Out of My Country Travel Agency.
There are currently 28 countries with travel warnings from the State Dept. and I plan on giving them all a lot of new residents if McCain Wins!!!!!! A lot of my liberal leaning friends have said they are moving out of the country if McCain wins. Barbra Streisand said the very same thing many times, along with a bunch of her nosy, whiny cronies. She is still, by the way, in Malibu. Wussy Bitch.
To see some of the wonderful places a lot of liberal wusses are gonna be hanging around for the next four years if McCain wins click the link.
***Click Here For State Department Travel Warnings***
To all of you that have sworn to move out of the country if McCain wins, let me be the first to offer you my humble services as a travel agent.....for free.
That's right folks....if McCain wins the election I will, for NO CHARGE, find you the fastest way out of the good ol' U.S. of A. and I bet the GOP may even help fund some of those trips.
So don't be a wuss like Streisand and her bunch, (excluding Depp, he actually moved), and stick around and whine. MOVE. Stand by your words and get out of the country.
There is only one catch to my services. I will not be setting up any place for you to stay. That is your job. I will not let you pick where you are going. That is my job.
I will simply tell you your departure time and place.
So pack warm socks and sunscreen, kevlar and your last will and testament, cuz it's gonna be a fun ride with Kenders' Kiss My Ass and Get out of My Country Travel Agency.