The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Ken Sherman, 40th Assembly District, California
- Illegal Alien Dies of Heat Stroke
- Kender's Kiss My Ass and Get Out Of My Country Tra...
- It's The Natural Order of Things
- I have a new favorite site
- 5 Year Old Voted Out Of Class, Teacher Wendy Porti...
- Armineh Chelebian For California Assembly, 40th Di...
- Ken Sherman, Bad Republican or Democrat Mole?
- If You Aren't For Obama You Are A Racist
- An Open Letter To Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- How John McCain Can End Welfare and Save the Envir...
- How About Some Honesty?
- Religious Fervor and Barack Hussein Obama
- Where The Hell is PETA Now? or An Open Letter to K...
- Why Are We Banging Our Heads Against This Wall Aga...
- Here's The Future
- We're Gonna Try Something New
- An Example of Why Wage Based Tariffs are a Bad Ide...
- Islamarama Peace Tour
- WELCOME PJM READERS
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Ken Sherman is a piano teacher, which while being a noble and decent profession, in no way qualifies him for a political office.
You can see the first post I did on Sherman here. I explain in that post why he shouldn't even be consider by anyone that considers themselves a conservative, but I want to recap that and tell you why I am posting about this again.
Ken Sherman has posted (and taken down when it was pointed out what he did) anti-semitic videos on his only website, a myspace page. Any candidate for an office higher than Student Council at a high school should have an actual website. I have no idea if Ken is running a campaign on the cheap, he doesn't know any better or he is simply thinking that only a myspace page is good enough, because Ken won't return calls.
Ken has also promoted events sponsored by Move On Dot Org, an extremely far left group. The event he promoted on his myspace page was a candle light vigil against the war, which by default means he is against the troops.
Ken's campaign manager has posted lies about Ken's opponent, Armineh Chelebian, while at the same time failing to divulge his position in the campaign. While it may not be illegal to post comments without divulging your position in a campaign, it is extremely unethical to do so, especially when you are posting comments in favor of your employer and posting lies about your employers opponent.
Theer has been some speculation amongst some activists here that Ken Sherman is a mole from the Democrat party, and is only running to secure the nomination so he can drop out and leave the seat uncontested for the Democrats. If Ken Sherman does win next Tuesday, and drops out of the race I'd like to see the Attorney General of California open an investigation into Ken's finances and those close to him. I'd be willing to bet that if he is a mole, he has a handshake deal with the Dems to get paid for securing the seat for them. But that's just a theory of mine.
I tried several times to speak with Ken, and after reaching him on his cell he said he'd call me later. His steadfast refusal to get together for a one on one so he could present his side of the issues is proof positive to me that he is hoping to ride this out until Tuesday.
So spread the word. Don't vote for Ken Sherman if you live in the 40th district in California. If you do and by some stretch of the imagination he wins you will be getting what you voted for. An unresponsive person of questionable character.
*DISCLAIMER; These are my thoughts only. I am not connected in any official capacity with any campaign for any office.
The Wide Awakes
Wide Awakes Radio
Stop The ACLU