The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Ken Sherman, 40th Assembly District, California
- Illegal Alien Dies of Heat Stroke
- Kender's Kiss My Ass and Get Out Of My Country Tra...
- It's The Natural Order of Things
- I have a new favorite site
- 5 Year Old Voted Out Of Class, Teacher Wendy Porti...
- Armineh Chelebian For California Assembly, 40th Di...
- Ken Sherman, Bad Republican or Democrat Mole?
- If You Aren't For Obama You Are A Racist
- An Open Letter To Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- How John McCain Can End Welfare and Save the Envir...
- How About Some Honesty?
- Religious Fervor and Barack Hussein Obama
- Where The Hell is PETA Now? or An Open Letter to K...
- Why Are We Banging Our Heads Against This Wall Aga...
- Here's The Future
- We're Gonna Try Something New
- An Example of Why Wage Based Tariffs are a Bad Ide...
- Islamarama Peace Tour
- WELCOME PJM READERS
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
The boy had been in the middle of being tested for Aspergers Syndrome, a type of high functioning autism, and had just been diagnosed with "an autism-spectrum disorder and attention deficit disorder." The bulk of children that get tagged with ADD are white males from affluent families between the ages of 8-14. I don't completely buy into the whole ADD thing, as we here in the states use 90% of the ADD meds and the chance of us actually having 90% of ADD afflicted kids on the planet is probably close to nil, but that's not the point here.
The point is that this teacher made this child the center of attention and made him the object of abuse, scorn and ridicule. If he does suffer from these afflictions, and I think in this case he just might, that's even more cruel and very irresponsible. Not only does he have to deal with ADD and who knows what else, he must deal with the fact that his classmates despise him. Forget coming back after one day, I would understand if he never wanted to go back at all.
The teacher has been placed in a non teaching position as of this writing, but the damage has been done. How one can justify humiliating a five year old, especially one that may possibly have some form of autism is beyond me. This teacher should not be allowed near children, but will probably be back in the classroom next week.
You know what really scares me? The old saw that says "Those that can do, those that can't teach."
Let's at least hope that this woman never breeds. Can you imagine how she would treat her kids?