The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Ken Sherman, 40th Assembly District, California
- Illegal Alien Dies of Heat Stroke
- Kender's Kiss My Ass and Get Out Of My Country Tra...
- It's The Natural Order of Things
- I have a new favorite site
- 5 Year Old Voted Out Of Class, Teacher Wendy Porti...
- Armineh Chelebian For California Assembly, 40th Di...
- Ken Sherman, Bad Republican or Democrat Mole?
- If You Aren't For Obama You Are A Racist
- An Open Letter To Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- How John McCain Can End Welfare and Save the Envir...
- How About Some Honesty?
- Religious Fervor and Barack Hussein Obama
- Where The Hell is PETA Now? or An Open Letter to K...
- Why Are We Banging Our Heads Against This Wall Aga...
- Here's The Future
- We're Gonna Try Something New
- An Example of Why Wage Based Tariffs are a Bad Ide...
- Islamarama Peace Tour
- WELCOME PJM READERS
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
The United Farm Workers Union is calling her death "an "egregious" violation of safety regulations" and is calling for the punishment of the person or people responsible for her death.
But that begs the question, how do you punish a dead girl?
Certainly it is Maria's own fault, unless she was kidnapped and forced to work in that field. She illegally entered our country with the sole intention of working illegally to send money back to her widowed mother in Mexico. Now while I am all for compassion for your workers and treating them decently, at the heart of thishttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=9098861
Blogger: Kenders' Musings - Create Post is the fact that she was an illegal alien who should not have been here working in the first place. If you want to put anyone on trial for her death why not place the blame where it rightfully lies? With the governments of The United States for not securing our border and the government of Mexico, for encouraging their citizens to enter our country illegally and send home money and just having a corrupt country that can't seem to dig itself out of poverty, thereby forcing its citizens to look for work elsewhere?
It is sad that Maria died, seemingly a needless death, but at the end of the day the only thing her employer did wrong was hiring illegals. The blame should also be with the company that sent the illegals to work in the first place Merced Farm Labor contracting service out of Atwater, for aiding and abetting illegal aliens being employed in the first place.
Please people, let's place the blame where it rightfully lies, with the illegals that shouldn't be here in the first place.