Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    Fatwa Productions
    in association with
    Jihad Entertainment
    present the
    2008 Islamarama Peace Tour

    Join speakers from your favorite terrorist groups including
    • Hamas
    • Hezbollah
    • Al-Quada
    • The ACLU
    • Code Pink
    • The DNC
    • The Democratic Underground

    and more as they tell you all about the

    Religion of Peace and Pieces

    Special appearances by Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore and Markos Moulitsas from Daily Kos and hosted by Bill and Hillary

    Explosive entertainment provided by musical guests such as the

    • Italian Muslim Crooner Don Ramadan with his chart-topping love ballad "I love you more than I love my goat" and the
    • Islamic Rock group The Infidels with their sky-rocketing single "La-la-la-la-la"

      Special appearance by by the Gitmo Crew preforming their number one club mix

    "Whoosh Goes the Book"

    The 2008 Islamarama Peace Tour kicks off in Mecca, with stops in Medina, Mosul, Fallujah, Baghdad, Tehran and Jarkarta and a special one night event in San Francisco

    For tickets call 1-555-EXPLODE

    The 2008 Islamarama Peace Tour....

    "It'll Blow You AWAY!!!!"

    blog comments powered by Disqus