The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- Dr Gene Rogers, A Victim of Law Breaking Bureaucra...
- Where the Hell is My Fatwa, Bitch?
- A Couple of Thing to Ponder
- A Sad Farewell......
- An Open Letter To Socialists
- Man left on Airport Curb for Three Days, Suffers S...
- meaty's newest theme song
- Rugged Individualism, The American Way
- I Think I Shall Become A Socialist
- Just a rant
- The Amtrak Misery Blues (or AMTRAK SUCKS!!!)
- Meathead's Theme Song
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
In a negative work review Program Manager Nancy Gilberti wrote:
"I am concerned that you continue to focus on patients' immigration status, which is outside your and [the] program's purview."
Mrs. Gilberti's remarks reflect a prevailing culture that has emerged in government: a culture that will not tolerate anyone who dares to draw a distinction between American citizens and illegal immigrants. It is a culture that now pervades police departments, public schools and universities, social services and health care.
Dr Rogers has filed a lawsuit, which is currently in appeal in Federal Court. Last year a nervous Latino Legislative Caucus in California pushed through a special bill by state Sen. Deborah Ortiz that explicitly allows counties to "opt" to provide non-emergency medical care to illegal immigrants.
Dr Rogers explains:
"I've seen cases and case histories of patients who essentially have come up from Mexico for the express purpose of being treated here, and then leaving to return home. I've watched illegal immigrants brazenly demand free, non-emergency health care that was meant for our poorest citizens. I've heard them and their families complain. They feel entitled to it."
That the state bureaucrats continued to provide services to illegals while cutting budgets is a travesty of justice and complete failure to do their actual job, which is taking care of CITIZENS.
For those that do not understand the difference between a citizen and an illegal let me clarify. Citizen are those here legally, those born here and those naturalized here (although those born here to illegal parents should not be citizens, but we'll work on getting the 14th Amendment re-interpreted later), while those that are illegal are those that sneak into the country without permission.
The fact that our citizens are not being taken care of while illegals are demanding and getting non emergency medial care is bad, but the fact that the medical director loses his job over demanding that our bureaucrats do their job and follow the law is an injustice.
But now for the meat of the post.
This smacks of.....RACISM.
That's right, I said it. A white guy speaks out about illegals (mostly mexican) getting free non emergency health care while his fellow citizens went without is fired by people in a bureaucracy that actively works to give away services to illegals while taking them away from our citizens, who are the rightful recipients of our tax dollars.
So now we have white guys that are speaking out against injustice and illegal activities being fired for his courage while the Legal Mexican Mafia comes up with special bills that make those illegal activities appear more legit all the while stealing non emergency health care away from the tax paying citizens of this state while giving it to mexcian citizens for free.
No wonder they march in our streets demanding rights and feel entitled to free health care, education and housing.
How long are we going to let this travesty continue?