Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I want to know why it seems more important to you that you, as a blind person, feel you have more rights to use a medium that is not suited to you to begin with than we, as bloggers, have a right to keep spam from swamping us?

    If the blind bloggers (I think there are about 8 of 'em) have their way, captcha may go the way of the dodo......captcha, being a visual safeguard, is inherently a bedeviling force to the visually impaired.

    And I guess google wants to use it to help stop spam. I have not seen thsi yet myself. But the blind bloggers want them to stop.

    Get that? It seems Google is in trouble for implementing captcha to help stop spam...especially comment spam.

    Captcha is that system most of us have seen that creates twisted letters that you must decode before signing up for something or sending emails or comments.

    Now, I thought that some of those have an audio test? Maybe I am thinking of something else eh?

    Am I worried that blind bloggers will read this and send me hateful email? No...I once tested this site and I know that those page reading programs don't work on it, and I have no idea how to fix that problem.....I am also really not worried about it.

    I have nothing against the blind, but like the amish, I really don't expect a blind person to coem up in here getting crazy ya know???


    Anyway.....blind people are apparently up in arms, (not literally of course...I mean if they were I would hide....they may shoot anyone...can you imagine a blind person with a gun? Like a squirrel with a bazooka), and they are upset about captcha because they now need visual assistance (they didn't before?) to use some websites features.

    Hhhmmmm....

    O.K..........

    I see......

    What's next?

    Deaf people angry at music companies for putting out CDs that only contain audio content?
    blog comments powered by Disqus