Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    *OK so it's a day early....I have officially lost track of days...not having a set schedule for work and doing the same thing everyday (get up at dawn, have coffee, ride bike, work out, run on machine while checking emails, hang out with Ultra Cool Sarcastic Son, sometimes go to work at lucrative job, flirt and have sushi before sliding home at some ungodly hour to do it all again) makes one lose track of the fact that days have names for a reason.

    In a new feature here in KM we bring you maudlin mondays. Each monday morning a post will go up not suited for those of you addicted to the snark about politics which is the usual stock in trade here. I am simply not in a snarky mood regarding politics lately. I have much bigger (to me) things on my mind. Besides, you guys are doing a bang up job. So here's todays Maudlin Post.

    Raindrops on a rose

    I saw raindrops perched so soft
    Upon a rose this morn
    As I awoke to watch the dawn
    To see the new day born
    The skies were clouded o’er in
    A slate hued shade of grey
    I thought it fitting that the sky
    Would match my heart this way
    I saw raindrops perched with care
    Upon a rose this day
    Reminding me of times since past
    When at love we would play
    Her petals lay in sweet repose
    They shimmered in the air
    They drew forth thoughts of petals flushed
    As gently you lay there
    For seeing drops upon the rose
    Reminded me of you
    It’s sad how memories can come
    From seeing morning dew
    I saw raindrops perched so softly
    On a rose it’s true
    Which caused my soul to weep again
    With memories of you


    blog comments powered by Disqus