The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Maudlin Mondays*
- Terrorist Scum
- Kind words from an astute friend.....
- Random Memory
- Love This Song-7 Bridges Road
- Whipped Cream and Peanut Butter
- Back in the saddle....
- I Sit and Watch My Inbox
- Time Stands Still
- Home Again....
- random doggerel
- Schedule One Narcotic?
- For The Girls
- The Death of a Heart
- A Truth About Me
- For the Naughty One
- Staind-All I Want
- Enough Said....
- RUSH-Closer to the Heart (cuz I like it too)
- The Trees-RUSH, by request
- Some Complaints....
- Tangled Up In You (more Staind)
- Crossfade-Colors (running a marathon here)
- Crossfade-The Deep End (again-fitting)
- One Thing (fitting today)
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
- Intuition live
- You Know When....
- Random Thoughts....
- No Hard Feelings...By Tyler Jones
- Barack is My Shepherd
- We Walked Along the Beach
- Intuition by a friend of mine Rick Kurek
- I told you I would Dancer
- Words from the inbox
- Tribute to America's Veterans
- To The Dancer
- Kender Returns
- Another Irish Drinking Song
- This is Too Funny
- I dreamt of you last night...
- Life may not be the party we hoped for...
- Great cup of coffee...
- ▼ November (46)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Words were spoken last night, honest and from the heart. I meant them. Completely. I have gone as far as I can, as far as I will ever be willing to go. If you can deal with that, if you can accept it for what it is, and not what you may think it should be or could be we can have what we have and be content.
If not then go....I shall miss those ebon locks cascading over my shoulder. I shall miss eyes of deepest cobalt blue, oh lithe one, but you know full well why what you want cannot happen. It no longer exists in me, stolen by another and destroyed.
You said "Say it out loud, say it where everyone will know how you feel."
So I am...
I am enamored of you. Time in your arms is always well spent. I enjoy your presence and charms, I adore your laugh, I get lost in your eyes and shudder when you so much as brush against me. More than that I am unable to give.
If it costs me your attention so be it. The ugly truth is better than a pretty lie.