The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Maudlin Mondays*
- Terrorist Scum
- Kind words from an astute friend.....
- Random Memory
- Love This Song-7 Bridges Road
- Whipped Cream and Peanut Butter
- Back in the saddle....
- I Sit and Watch My Inbox
- Time Stands Still
- Home Again....
- random doggerel
- Schedule One Narcotic?
- For The Girls
- The Death of a Heart
- A Truth About Me
- For the Naughty One
- Staind-All I Want
- Enough Said....
- RUSH-Closer to the Heart (cuz I like it too)
- The Trees-RUSH, by request
- Some Complaints....
- Tangled Up In You (more Staind)
- Crossfade-Colors (running a marathon here)
- Crossfade-The Deep End (again-fitting)
- One Thing (fitting today)
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
- Intuition live
- You Know When....
- Random Thoughts....
- No Hard Feelings...By Tyler Jones
- Barack is My Shepherd
- We Walked Along the Beach
- Intuition by a friend of mine Rick Kurek
- I told you I would Dancer
- Words from the inbox
- Tribute to America's Veterans
- To The Dancer
- Kender Returns
- Another Irish Drinking Song
- This is Too Funny
- I dreamt of you last night...
- Life may not be the party we hoped for...
- Great cup of coffee...
- ▼ November (46)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
ENOUGH . . .
If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't
ask us. We refuse to answer.
Learn to work the toilet seat. We're not talking
Quantum Mechanics here,
it's a very simple device. If it's up, put it
If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret
girls, don't expect us to act
like soap opera guys.
Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not
quests to see if we can
find the perfect present, again!
If you ask a question you don't want an answer
to, expect an answer you
don't want to hear.
Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live
Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you
are prepared to discuss
such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation,
or monster trucks.
Weekends equal sports. It's like the full moon or
the changing of the
tides. Let it be.
Shopping is not a sport, and no, we're never
going to think of it that way.
When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything
you wear is fine.Really.
You have enough clothes.
You have too many shoes.
Crying is blackmail.
Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this
one: Subtle hints don't work.
Strong hints don't work. Really obvious hints
don't work. Just tell us what
No, we don't know what day it is. We never will.
Mark anniversaries on the
Peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing
from point blank range.
We're bound to miss sometimes.
Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes
you think we'd be any good
at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look
good with your dress?
Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to
almost every question.
Come to us with a problem only if you want help
solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem.
See a doctor. Get over it.
Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
Check your oil.
It is neither in your best interest nor ours to
take the quiz together. No,
it doesn't matter which quiz.
Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in
an argument. All comments
become null and void after 7 days.
If something we said can be interpreted two ways,
and one of the ways makes
you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
Men perve at beautiful women, it's a fact of
life. It's in the genes. It's
also in the jeans.
You can either tell us to do something, OR, tell
us how to do something,
but not both.
Whenever possible, please say whatever you have
to say during commercials.
ALL men see in only 16 colours. Peach is a fruit,
not a colour.
If it itches, it will be scratched.
Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for
If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," we
will act like nothing's
wrong. We know you're lying, but it's just not
worth the hassle.
Women with large breasts who wear push up bras
and low cut, revealing tops
lose their right to complain when men look at