The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- BLOGBURST EXPLOSION
- The crescent-topped tower
- A Breaking News Alert and A Plan
- At The Risk Of Legal Retribution
- Election Predictions and Why the GOP is S.O.L
- Fred For President
- Threatening A Minuteman During A Rally? That's A J...
- Countering the Lies About Fred
- Blatant Racism From The Writers Guild of America
- A Blogger of the World????
- Why YOU Should Vote for Fred
- Fred Thompson and His Giant Can of Southern Whup A...
- There Is NO Housing Crises (RANT-Language)
- Some Thoughts on the "Ephemeral Nature" of Bloggin...
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Jeff Rense, a well known conspiracy theorist show host had Larry on his show recently, and you can hear the replay of the show.here.
I don't know if the allegations are true or not, and I imagine if they aren't then Mr. Sinclair will soon find himself embroiled in legal wranglings that may very well bankrupt him, if, that is he has any assets to go after.
There is some thought that this may be a hit piece from the Clinton Campaign Machine, and boyo would THAT be a bombshell of a story, and with all the things the Clintons have been involved in I wouldn't put anything past them. If it is a hit from the Clintonistas, what have they offered Mr. Sinclair, or probably more to the truth of the matter, what do they have on Mr. Sinclair that would make him open himself up to such legal ramifications like this?
Either way I am simply going to let you decide if this is an actual issue, or a smear piece by an ever more desperate campaign of criminally minded "public servants" that see a long planned return to the White House thwarted by an inexperienced Senator with a great skill at orating and a public hungry to hear the empty but promising platitudes he spews at every opportunity.
One last note; Funny how this thing came out just as South Carolina was ramping up.