Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    I am going to go ahead at do what so many in the right hand side of the blogosphere are not doing right now and post the Larry Sinclair video where he is claiming he had homosexual sex with Barack Obama in his limo after doing coke in 1999.

    Jeff Rense, a well known conspiracy theorist show host had Larry on his show recently, and you can hear the replay of the show.here.

    I don't know if the allegations are true or not, and I imagine if they aren't then Mr. Sinclair will soon find himself embroiled in legal wranglings that may very well bankrupt him, if, that is he has any assets to go after.

    There is some thought that this may be a hit piece from the Clinton Campaign Machine, and boyo would THAT be a bombshell of a story, and with all the things the Clintons have been involved in I wouldn't put anything past them. If it is a hit from the Clintonistas, what have they offered Mr. Sinclair, or probably more to the truth of the matter, what do they have on Mr. Sinclair that would make him open himself up to such legal ramifications like this?

    Either way I am simply going to let you decide if this is an actual issue, or a smear piece by an ever more desperate campaign of criminally minded "public servants" that see a long planned return to the White House thwarted by an inexperienced Senator with a great skill at orating and a public hungry to hear the empty but promising platitudes he spews at every opportunity.

    One last note; Funny how this thing came out just as South Carolina was ramping up.

    blog comments powered by Disqus