Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    My good friend and internet security guru John Bambenek has uncovered and is covering a story of ghastly evil that has been spawned in the bastion of idiocy San Francisco.

    I am firmly of the belief that 'frisco (the folks that live there hate it when you call it "frisco") should be quarantined from the rest of humanity, and all the simpletons in berserkely should be sent there when we do it. Dig a moat across the peninsula, tear down the bay bridge and the golden gate bridge and cut off communications by jamming all signals and cutting their power and phone lines. Then blockade the docks.

    I am serious. Those people are friggin nuts.....why just the other day they came down hard on Barack Obama for saying we need to fix social security.

    Anyway, it seems the ACLU (paragon of defense against all things sensible and cheerleader of the Religion of Secularism) has filed suit against the U.S. Government for having the balls to give people a paid day off for Christmas.

    If this is allowed to stand, if this suit gains traction and is seen through to its conclusion, and Christmas is lost to us, then they had better cease giving hoidays for anything, including Ramadan.

    Personally I think the ACLU has their heads up their collective asses and should be tried as seditious morons and then given cut rate lobotomies in a mexican medical clinic.

    But that's just me.

    So click the link in the title of this post and read all about it. As John says, the ACLU could go down as the law firm that stole Christmas.
    blog comments powered by Disqus