The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- Memorial Blogburst #8
- On Fred, Rudy, Federalism and Sliding Left
- The Front Runners Positions on the Issues
- Ron Paul Sucks and his supporters are Insane
- T'was the Month Before Christmas
- The Year Without A Christmas?
- Support Tom Tancredo's call to scrap the crescent ...
- Pull Our Troops Out Now!!!!!
- So the Other Day
- Conservatism is to Liberalism what AA is to Alcoho...
- Tancredo condemns continued use of giant crescent ...
- Got This in Email....had to post it
- Smoke More....It's for The Children*
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
While I am not going to get involved in the money argument, I do have to back the people that claim that Paul's supporters are, quite frankly, insane. Ron Paul backs an isolationist policy and has said that our foreign policy caused 9-11.
ON the other hand his statement that he gets his orders from the Constitution is the best thing I have heard a politician utter since Reagan graced the national stage.
To all you Ron Paul nuts, welcome...comments ARE moderated but will eventually get published when I get back from my weekly meeting with Karl Rove and the rest of the Empire's architects at the Official Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Steakhouse and Bordello, conveniently located at Halliburton HQ, Home of the New and Improved Bush-Hurricane-O-Matic, newly armed with a Seismic Disruptor Ray.