The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- Memorial Blogburst #8
- On Fred, Rudy, Federalism and Sliding Left
- The Front Runners Positions on the Issues
- Ron Paul Sucks and his supporters are Insane
- T'was the Month Before Christmas
- The Year Without A Christmas?
- Support Tom Tancredo's call to scrap the crescent ...
- Pull Our Troops Out Now!!!!!
- So the Other Day
- Conservatism is to Liberalism what AA is to Alcoho...
- Tancredo condemns continued use of giant crescent ...
- Got This in Email....had to post it
- Smoke More....It's for The Children*
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
We gotta dress up like homeless guys and monitor the next major code pinko protest as punishment for using the Bush Hurricane-O-Matic (B.H.O.M.) to chase illegals through the New Mexican Desert with all the lights on while playing the theme from Close Encounters on the loudspeakers.
Some guys just have no sense of humor.
Anyway.....who should walk in but Karl Rove. After the entire room jumped up and saluted and watched as Karl used the power of his mind to choke to death a subordinate that saluted too slowly he (Karl) walked over and asked to have a word with us. It seems the democrats are raising more money than we are this election cycle, and Karl asked if we had any fund raising ideas.
I have a few and want to run them by you guys to see which you would be interested in or which one you think may be a good idea.
A) Auction off the set from the faked moon landing on eBay
B) Offer rides on the Bush Hurricane-O-Matic
C) Fund an expedition to find John Kerry's military records so we could sell them on eBay
D) Lay claim to the acre of land between Pelosi's eyes and eyebrows and sell advertising.
The funds raised will be used to pay for a mission to explore hillary's flanks, in an attempt to find a bigger tract of land for the new Git-Mo Resort for Terrorists and WayWard Orphans.
Please leave your opinions in the comments.