The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Old Friends Found
- BEST VERSION OF THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT EVER!!!
- Rising Gael- Farewell To Nova Scotia
- Christmas Day in Heaven
- ok NOW it's CHRISTMAS
- NOW it feels like Christmas
- The Love that Burns the Brightest
- NOW I got the Christmas Spirit
- And a great big thank you...
- Dear Al...
- I Hate Winter
- Finally Got Aroud To Posting This
- XMAS 08
- Blame the Muse
- Today's Inspiration
- Inspired at Midnight
- Tidal Wave-by Brian Travis
- Kender Has Acquired New Muse
- Day Without A Gay or The Day West Hollywood Shut D...
- You Have Made Your Bed...
- Taking a break
- Maudlin Monday Blues
- So Life is Complicated
- My Birthday Post
- Delusion in the Empire
- Gonna give me a bat?
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Though I am beset what some call major health issues, they never stop me. I hate whiny crybabies who let minor things set them back or keep them from living life as fully as they possibly can and I refuse to be one.
To my old friends, from faire, sfvrc, SPR, WAR, TWA and staclu; thank you for standing by me as you have. You never let me down, never let me quit and have always been there when I needed you most. I hope I have returned the favor when needed.
To the new ones who have been appearing in droves (facebook and twitter are from HELL I tell you) may this be the start of many years of great friendship, hearty laughs and shared adventures.
God Bless you all, and thank you. Now as my gift to you, a bit of doggerel;
For four decades I've trod these boards
Forty years behind this mask
Polite applause, no booing please, a rose is all I ask
For forty years I've been surprised at what life had in store
So here's to watching life unfold
At least for forty more