The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- Old Friends Found
- BEST VERSION OF THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT EVER!!!
- Rising Gael- Farewell To Nova Scotia
- Christmas Day in Heaven
- ok NOW it's CHRISTMAS
- NOW it feels like Christmas
- The Love that Burns the Brightest
- NOW I got the Christmas Spirit
- And a great big thank you...
- Dear Al...
- I Hate Winter
- Finally Got Aroud To Posting This
- XMAS 08
- Blame the Muse
- Today's Inspiration
- Inspired at Midnight
- Tidal Wave-by Brian Travis
- Kender Has Acquired New Muse
- Day Without A Gay or The Day West Hollywood Shut D...
- You Have Made Your Bed...
- Taking a break
- Maudlin Monday Blues
- So Life is Complicated
- My Birthday Post
- Delusion in the Empire
- Gonna give me a bat?
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Of finely made cleavage and movie star dicks
The city it stretches for many a mile
Drive all day long see a thousand fake smiles
From the coast to the mountains it lies like a scar
Where you must ride the bus if you aint got a car
It is peopled with folks from all o'er the place
Of every creed, every country and every race
We got bums who were stars and stars who were bums
Out here enough money turns rivals to chums
We claim the Car Culture and we give you the shows
With weekly cliffhangers to keep you on your toes
We have stars on our sidewalks and pie in the sky
Where a deal is a deal is a deal is a lie
We've got earthquakes and mudslides and large forest fires
You can't hear birds singing for the squeal of the tires
But I wouldn't trade any of this home of mine
From the mountains to seaside she looks mighty fine
From the shores of Redondo on up to the Valley
I love living in this strange place We call Cali