The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- New Plateaus
- Somebodys Crying
- Reflecting to Music
- Just Because
- For All And Sundry Who Want To Know
- I felt this needed saying again
- A Heart Must Heal in Solitude
- Half Your Age...and Twice as Hot
- Instructions for Washing Flurble's and Other Odd M...
- I think this says it all today
- once again ambien
- It's Time To Sing
- I Dreamt..
- How Do You Stop Loving Someone...
- A Wise Friend of Mine Once Wrote
- Searching for myself
- why cant people just say what they mean?
- Random Musings from a Disjointed mind Late at Nigh...
- Standing Alone
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Gotta go to Vegas Faire. Amblefolke will be there which means I will have improv artists worthy of playing with. I have several new and completely original gigs planned for this year. I think my favorite will either be Serenade Me (also called Concerto is Duh Minor) or Don't leave Me Dear. If you want to know what they are you'll just have to come to faire and catch them being performed.
Life's a funny thing. Just when you think you may have a hold of it it tosses you a curve ball that twists your eyeballs around and leaves you spinning in circles. Somehow no matter how hard I try I just don't get women. Someone once told me a certain girl was a control freak and she hated not being able to control people and situations in her life. I didn't see it until I knew her for a few years and finally had a chance to be around her. I don't understand that drive to control everything around you. Maybe if people worked on their life and left the world to others the world would be a better place.
Windows vista sux. The only thing it would be good for is sending to gitmo and forcing prisoners to try to boot up. Then again if the leftists complain about waterboarding they would really flip if we did that.
Sometimes I think Whiskey Lullaby is not as sad as the song seems. Maybe retreating into a bottle isn't so bad. The first line, "She put him out like the burning end of a midnight cigarette" is powerful. I know how that midnight cigarette feels.
Hope comes from within.
What happens when hope has fled? Where does it come from then? Is it like a flower and regrows with TLC and time? Or is it a finite resource and when it's gone it's gone? I know they say hope springs eternal, but I am thinking my spring ahs run dry.
I guess time will tell.
Repression leads to depression.
I may trademark that phrase, it's that good, but I think only myself and one other person would get what I mean by it. What would you mean by it?
Blinded by the Light by Manfred Manns Earth Band is perhaps the silliest song ever written. And one of the catchiest too.
Lost love sings bug me.....when you don't need 'em they are just noise and when you do it's spooky to have life reflections coming from a radio speaker.
If you spend one damned minute trying to understand what comes out of a womans mouth you spend another minute trying to recover from it so you lose two minutes of your life in useless pursuits. Your time is better spent picking your nose or cleaning your ears with someone else's keys. Conversations with females should be limited to what you want to eat, what time YOU will be ready to leave to be somewhere or how nekked you want them to be when you decide to come home.
Nuff siad for now...be back monday night.