The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- New Plateaus
- Somebodys Crying
- Reflecting to Music
- Just Because
- For All And Sundry Who Want To Know
- I felt this needed saying again
- A Heart Must Heal in Solitude
- Half Your Age...and Twice as Hot
- Instructions for Washing Flurble's and Other Odd M...
- I think this says it all today
- once again ambien
- It's Time To Sing
- I Dreamt..
- How Do You Stop Loving Someone...
- A Wise Friend of Mine Once Wrote
- Searching for myself
- why cant people just say what they mean?
- Random Musings from a Disjointed mind Late at Nigh...
- Standing Alone
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
that know me well know the flurble is actually a hand me down from my
neighbor that was a missionary to the heathen tribes in brooklyn, NY,
but that it is all natural....after all, who would want to wear an
artificial flurble in a girdle while hurdling? Everyone knows the
artificial ones bind on the downswing.
Use this option if you do not have an audio out port or can not
reach your audio out port. Plug the Power Microphone into the port
labeled "Audio"on the back of the transmitter and Velcro the other
end (round) in the center of the television speaker. Set the TV
volume to low or normal level so the Power Microphone can pick up
the sound leaving your television's speaker,process it through the
transmitter,and send it to the TV Ears headset.
Application Procedures: Interested applicants should submit a letter of application and resume. Applicants should be prepared to submit three letters of recommendation and a transcript upon request. Review of applications will begin on October 16, 2006 and continue until an appointment is made.
Nevertheless, aligning the seams is just the first step. If the bobbin shreds the cotton, you ought to check if the dryer has snarled the seam ripper. When the steam reaches the rotary cutter, you ought to fold it carefully, making certain the templates are in alignment. Now, tilt the iron and clean the lint out of the thread tension - but don't forget that the seam must be ruched carefully and completely if it is to be warped. *NEVER* press the patch to the spool, unless you have made sure that the scissors will match the raw ends together.
When the soup is glowing, cut it with the sawzall and then use a zig-zag pattern to attach the flower. This will activate the aurora, then the cockroach will vacuum up the skyscraper. Of course, if the table wants to speak off the cuff, I'm sure that the humuhumunukunukuapua'a will fornicate in Brazil. Felines, naturally, fart in unison, but that does not negate the idiosyncratic intention of the Hufflepuff. You need to hallucinate that the atmosphere is, in all its parts, partially clothed in ferns; but the conclusion is inevitably wrong, especially if the chorus of zebras drives to the movies.