The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- New Plateaus
- Somebodys Crying
- Reflecting to Music
- Just Because
- For All And Sundry Who Want To Know
- I felt this needed saying again
- A Heart Must Heal in Solitude
- Half Your Age...and Twice as Hot
- Instructions for Washing Flurble's and Other Odd M...
- I think this says it all today
- once again ambien
- It's Time To Sing
- I Dreamt..
- How Do You Stop Loving Someone...
- A Wise Friend of Mine Once Wrote
- Searching for myself
- why cant people just say what they mean?
- Random Musings from a Disjointed mind Late at Nigh...
- Standing Alone
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Answer me that and you win gratitude....what do you do when your muse has flown?
How do you move on when you are incomplete, empty and have a cavernous hole in your soul?
People aren't like cars...you shouldn't be able to replace them so easily....
and how does love die?
the crew in my head is having a great debate.....and I sit and listen in and wonder why they all won't just go get jobs and shut up.