The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Keith, known to main stream Americans for his song "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue," has apparently smoked one too many doobs with Willy and drank a couple of gallons of Liberal Kool-Aid stating he's a democrat and is impressed by Senator Obama.
My shock goes to the bone. To have one of the most patriotic country stars step up and publicly admire the most socialist twit to ever run for the office of President is flabbergasting in the least. I am wondering how this will play in Nashville. I'd like to know why Toby has suddenly decided Freedom isn't worth fighting for and why it is my fellow citizens who toil away at their jobs should be forced to support those who refuse to do so. I'd really like to know, just for fairness sake, what makes him think he has any more standing to comment on national politics. I don't like it when the simpletons in Hollyweird make policy statements so I have to hold Mr. Keith to the same standards.
Either way I have lost respect for the man and must seriously consider if I will be purchasing his next musical endeavor.
I humbly suggest you folks consider doing the same.