The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
Add in insult to injury when you backed obama. Russell, let me ask you a question; When was the last time an American went over to Jolly Old England, Home of Cutting Edge Dentistry, and made a suggestion about whom they should vote for? On second thought maybe one of us should go over and do just that, as without our input a large number of your fellow countrymen have managed to elect the biggest bunch of simpletons this planet has ever seen run a country into the ground. I must say if you brits are vying for Fastest Decline of a Country Award you are doing a bang up job. I understand sharia law is going to be enacted any day now.
After catching some of your "act" online I have to say funny really isn't your thing, so maybe a little leeway is in order for your comments and utter lack of class. By the way, they have this really nifty invention called a "comb." Maybe you should look into it. Having a hairstyle like Witch Hazel does have its advantages. It lends itself well to the image that you are simply some better dressed insane homeless guy ranting on the street corner, so maybe you should keep it.
Anyway, your hair has put me in the mood for some good old fashioned comedy which reaches heights of hilarity you could only reach in an alternate universe in which you were the sole inhabitant. Have a great life Russell old boy, and tell those caterpillars living on your forehead to hang in there, someday they'll spread their wings and fly, unlike their host.
Enjoy the video.