Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    So Howard Kurtz writes an article for the Wall Street Journal detailing Obama's lies regarding his association with far left un-convicted American terrorist William Ayers.

    Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.


    The goal of the group was not education but subversion. I have always held the intelligence of our electorate in suspicion. The average IQ of an American is 100, so it stands to reason half of our population is stupider than the average American. If the Obamessiah wins this election my theory will have been proven in spades.

    Go read the article linked in the first line then go read the one written by Michael van der Galien, Editor-in-Chief of Poligazette.

    They will open your eyes if you are a supporter of Obama and if it doesn't you will have proven yourself one of those folks with a below average IQ I wrote about earlier.
    blog comments powered by Disqus