The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ▼ April (5)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
So the rules are thus;
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I usually won't play these and tag other folks, and I also usually don't do what I am about to do, which is link to the site I am about to link to, but I am in one of thsoe funny moods, and the thought of the guy I am tagging looking at this post and saying "WTF?" is too good to pass up, so I will reveal who I am tagging at the end of this post.
So when I saw this meme I thought "six words? No way can I do something like a memoir in six little words. And then I was chatting with Cao telling here that from me, a six word memoir is next to impossible.....brevity is not a strong point of mine....I even quoted what my girlfriend says about me, and then it occurred to me upon seeing that phrase my girlfriend uses written in the chat window that she has the perfect six word phrase to describe me, so here is my entry into this game;
"Kender has a lot of words."
So now for the taggee....and this taggee is the one I am tagging because I am wagering they will not play so this evil meme will die right here.
drumroll please.......Meathead, you have been tagged.