Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    My buddy The Mary Hunter thoughtfully tagged me with one of those damnable memes. He was tagged by David at Third World County. David, just to let you know, started this meme. Usually I hate these things, but since this one let's those tagged bash the ACLU, I am gladly joining in.


    David is asking one simple question;


    “If you could hang a sign on the ACLU building to …draw attention to it, what would you put on your sign?”


    I got tagged along with these other vict.....I mean bloggers.

    Oregano at Cafe Oregano
    Jo at Jos Cafe
    Gribbet at Conservative Angst
    and
    William Teach at Pirate's Cove.

    Before I give you what my sign says for the ACLU, I am tagging these fine folks that should go read the fine print at TMHBaconbits.

    I tag Ogre and The MadTech, along with Jay, who may very well already be tagged but I am sure he can come up with more than one sign, and finally, (and I know I am being ballsy here), Rick over at RightWingNutHouse.

    Here are some rules for you guys.

    Next steps for those tagged:

    1) Write a cool sign;
    2) Add your name and a link to the bottom of The Linkie List below (don’t remove names from the top);
    3) Trackback either to the originating post or to the post of the post that tagged you (that would be this one);
    4) Tag five more blog buddies to follow these instrux… that’s all!

    The Linkie List (to add your blog name beneath):

    Euphoric Reality
    Third World County
    TMH’s Bacon Bits
    Kender


    As for my sign? It would be a simple large yellow sign and would state in large black letters;


    CAUTION
    DEMOLITION IN PROGRESS





    Linked at Stop the ACLU
    blog comments powered by Disqus