The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- Dora the Explorer Deported
- Carbon Credits? How about Size Credits for That N...
- Just A Thought
- Flight 93 Meorial to the Terrorist Scum that kille...
- The War on Christmas-Edition Two (Updated)
- Ron Paul?
- Stop the Memorial Blogburst: Why only 38 Memorial...
- Bumper Sticker of the Day
- Stop The Aclu Blogburst
- The North America UNion is coming
- Put Up or Shut Up--The Plan to Destroy the Democra...
- Dodge Ball, Tag and Hugs--Scourges of the Modern D...
- Stop the Flight 93 Murdoch Terrorist Memorial Blog...
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
It seems a german citizen claimed that the CIA abducted him, drugged him and sent him to9 a prison in a third world country where he was tortured and finally released on a hilltop in another country in a case of mistaken identity.
The Supreme Court yesterday dismissed the case without comment after the Bush Administration said that if the case were not dismissed it would threaten state secrets.
What I want to know is WHY a group that calls itself the AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union is so concerned with the civil liberties of a german citizen. The last time I checked our civil liberties did not apply to the citizens of other countries, and the ACLU is not the arbiter of international law. We'll ignore the fact for the moment that international law is NOT what our government should worry about when they are making decisions about how bes to protect the country.
In a related story (related because people that obviously care more about their beliefs than the security of this country once again have caused our government to have a harder time tracking our enemies actions) a slip of the lip caused what amounted to an internal Al-Q intranet to shut down when it was revealed that the U.S. Government was watching their sites and gleaning intel from them without them knowing they had their security breached.
The ACLU, the NYT and other groups and organizations that fight against our government on the GWOT are basically attacking freedom and the safety and security of this nation, putting Americans in harms way in their misguided attacks on our governments attempt to track and deal with terrorists.
What I want to know is this;
When the islamists get control and impose sharia law, will the ACLU have the balls to stand up and say "no way achmed", or do you think it more likely that they will realize that speaking against the caliphate is a death sentence?
I am betting they will shut up and become good little dhimmis.