The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ▼ 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
For our charge will start at dawn
Only time will tell our fate
If we will die or live on
The horses stamp their feet upon
Frozen winter ground
Our general has brought us here
Where destiny is found
Our names they do not matter much
Nor the war in which we fight
The battle we are in is the same
By dawns cool early light
Through eras have we fought this war
With musket, sword and gun
We've died a warriors lonely death
Neath countless noonday suns
Our honor is for us alone
As our blood stains the earth
But we live on in stories told
Around a blazing hearth
So sing our song of battle lust
Speak well of our brave deeds
The tales of glory for our sons
Will plant the fertile seeds
To grow the noble patriots
So Freedom will not wane
So raise the lads to fight for us
Or we'll have died in vain