Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    We met in the ether of cyberspace,
    sarcastic flirts on a facebook page
    Sadness profound tinged your words tart
    In them I heard the death of a heart
    My heart laid on a soul shattered badly
    Which caused my words to be spoken sadly
    Within those curt words of loss and betrayal
    You sensed a heart striving, refusing to fail
    You lifted my up with love sweetly kind
    Causing my heart to emit a faint shine
    Here, you whispered, it's not truly broke
    AS it shone in the past should give us some hope
    Hearts such as these never really die
    The soul deep within them will always try
    So you raised me up as I did for you
    Our love like sunflowers quickly grew

    Always searching for the brightside
    Our love it pounds as storm tossed sea tide
    Strong and steady eternal grace
    As form one life to next we race

    Eternal love my soul to yours
    From mountaintops to scottish moors
    From era to era year to year
    Losing us our only fear
    Life to life we play this game
    Sometimes obscure sometimes in fame
    But when the game is done at last
    And before heavens host we stand
    The angels chorus will raise on high
    A song of envy and lost pride
    For surely no heavenly host exists
    Who owns a love as deep as this
    and history will sing of Kenders heart
    How he and his angel could not be apart
    And the legends of love will bow before
    The Queen of the Heart and Kender her Lord
    blog comments powered by Disqus