The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ▼ 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
I pledge to give as much of a chance to Obama as his sycophantic cultic moonbat contingent gave Bush for eight years
I pledge to contribute to global warming
I pledge to increase foreclosures on the unwashed masses
I pledge to exploit the poor and the weak
I pledge to grind my heel into the working mans back
I pledge to tell more racist jokes
I pledge to hire more illegals, and screw American workers
I pledge to pay my illegal workers lower wages
I pledge to destroy the environment
I pledge to club more baby seals
I pledge to wear more fur
I pledge to eat more meat
I pledge blindly hate people not like me
I pledge to be greedier
I pledge to be meaner
I pledge preach at you more, and tolerate you less
I pledge to work for war, because there is no money is peace
I pledge to laugh at stupid celebrities who think pledges will change the world
I pledge to be more close minded, spout more platitudes and believe in utterly empty kumbuy-friggin-yah measures while the wolves howl at the door.
What’s your pledge?
I pledge to treat their president as they treated mine, to treat them as they treated us, because together we can, together we are and together we will be following sheep.
What's your pledge?