The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
One, I am not signing up for anything else, whether its free or not. Apologies to all of the diggsters out there, but I won't be "digging" your articles. I have too many username/password combos to remember now. Since I don't join up with every invite that comes into my email box I wasn't inadvertently spamming my entire address book, which is what quechup is doing to gather new members.
Many social networking sites ask if they can look in your address book to find your contacts that may be members, but quechup takes it to a whole new level, spamming your entire address book with invites that appear to be from you WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!!!!
Curious as to who the hell owns this site, I went over to quechup, and in the bottom of the page they have a link called "Investor Relations."
Clicking on that link will take you to this page where you will find a "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
That takes you to this page which lists
6767 West Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
as the contact address. A google search of that address gets you 11,600 hits on google. Since this address is not an actual post office as far as I can find, one must assume it is a maildrop...probably for businesses that are registered in Nevada. I am having that checked on and will post more about that later.
For now just delete quechup invites.
Oh, and as for who is hiding behind quechup and why?
I have no idea, but if I find out who to call and bitch at about their underhanded practices I will post it here for you.