Kender Uncensored

Sitemeter

Send Me $

Recent Comments

Top Commenters

My Articles at PJ Media

The Imaginary Book

The Drunk Scotsman

The Scotsman

Uncle Kender

Labels

Gimme some love

You can email me here

Atom.xml

I am THE
Snarky Kender
of the
TTLB Ecosystem

New Tagline:
"Got Kender?"

Technorati

Technorati search

    Warning Will Robinson!

    Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.

    You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.

    Blog Archive

    Blogs I Like

    In no particular order):
    Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?

    The Other Side Of The Street

    New York Liberals that aren't all that bad
    (for NY Libs)
    The name say it all
    (Pissed Liberals)
    Luna Kitten
    See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!

    Iraqi Blogs

    101st Fighting Keyboardists

    The Wide Awakes

    There is a lot of pointless stupidity in the world, and many things top the list above the pointless stupidity that is the subject of todays rant, but I just have to say something about Colgate's new toothpaste.

    Colgate's Max Fresh Toothpaste has....are you ready for this?


    BREATH STRIPS!

    Yes....those little cellulose strips that are impregnated with mouthwash have been shredded and placed IN the toothpaste.

    Now what a fool I am it seems. I believed that breath strips were to use after a meal when you couldn't brush, or when you were about to put the moves on some girl.

    I also believed that toothpaste was to be used to clean teeth and get your breath fresh.

    Now I know it is a minor thing, but when you add to a product to another product to make a new and improved product shouldn't that new and improved product do something, well, new and improved?

    It seems to me that adding in breath strips to toothpaste is simply useless, kinda' like...well...it seems like such a stupendously stupid idea that I can't seem to find an analogy for it.

    Granted it is still not as stupid as letting millions of people sneak into the country and then march to demand non-existent rights, but it is right up there with it.
    blog comments powered by Disqus